In this paper, the metazoan parasite community system of Capoeta damascina in the Tigris basin (Mesopotamian region) in the Middle-East is presented. Overall, 54 species have been identified. Between 2005 and 2008, Iranian surveys of Capoeta damascina found a total of 47 metazoan parasites species, most identified to species level. In addition, 6 parasite species from Iraq and 1 species from occupied Palestine have been reported. Among these, 16 species belong to Monogenea (30%), including DACTYLOGYRUS 9, Gyrodactylus 4, Paradiplozoon 1 and Dogielius 2 species. The remaining 70% belong to: Cestoda (7.4%) including Ligula, spp Caryophyllaeus and Coelobothrium 1 species each; Crustacea (5.55%) comprising Lernaea, Argulus Ergasilus 1 species each; Digenea (11.11%) containing Allocreadium spp, Diplostomum, Clinostomum tylodelphis, 1 species each; Acanthocephala (5.55%) 3 species; Nematoda (14%) 8 species; Myxozoa (18%) including Myxobolus with 9 species, Myxidium with 1 species and, Hirudinea 3 species; and at last, Bivalva, Unio as 1 species.