video

sound

Persian Version

View:

427

Download:

0

Cites:

Information Journal Paper

Title

ECOLOGICAL CAPABILITY ASSESSMENT FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT BY USING GIS AND ANALYTIC HIERARCHY PROCESS (CASE STUDY: EAST AZERBAIJAN PROVINCE)

Pages

 Start Page 101 | End Page 117

Abstract

 Industrial development, the possible environmental issues, sustainable and efficient use of land area’s all facilities, in order to be optimal to locate and the ecological potential within the region is one of the important issues that has been attention to the environment management. Therefore, present study attempts to suitable zoning for industrial developing according to the features and environmental conditions in order to regional planning balance and building the capabilities and environmental conditions. In this study, the weighting factors with using the paired comparison (AHP) after determination the ecological parameters that required during the analysis were done. Then at first stage of research, 15 information layers) soil texture, soil erosion, soil depth, climate, slope, aspect, elevation, mother rock, wells, reservoirs of water transfers, rivers, Fault, vegetation density, protected areas, land use) overlaying in GIS bases, on the other hand, protected areas and current land use throughout the study region were removed. The results showed that the East Azerbaijan has relative limits to industrial development and hasn’ t talent level 1 to industrial developing, while 21 percent include 9843 square kilometers of the province has the potential to develop category 2 and in the rest of province, 79% of the region, existent ecological and physiographical restrictions that should be considered in province planning.

Cites

  • No record.
  • References

    Related Journal Papers

    Related Seminar Papers

  • No record.
  • Related Plans

  • No record.
  • Recommended Workshops






    File Not Exists.