مشخصات

عنوان:

شناسایی تاثیر مدیریت دانش بر توسعه کار تیمی در اداره کل بنادر و دریانوردی استان بوشهر



گروه تخصصی:  علوم انسانی

سازمان مجری:  سازمان بنادر و دریانوردی (پایان نامه ها) 

گروه پژوهشی: 

پژوهشگران: 
حیدری مهدی (همکار طرح)
فرخ نژاد خدانظر (مسئول طرح)
بهروزی محمد (مشاور طرح)

تاریخ خاتمه:  زمستان 1392

کارفرما: سازمان بنادر و دریانوردی

خروجی طرح: 
 
تلفن: 

نشانی سازمان مجری: 
 

چکیده:

لطفا برای مشاهده چکیده به متن کامل (PDF) مراجعه فرمایید.



کلیدواژگان: مدیریت دانش، کارتیمی، اداره کل بنادر و دریانوردی استان بوشهر

 
 
Title:

Identifying the impact of Knowledge Management on the development of Teamwork at Boushehr Province Ports and Maritime Authority



Abstract:

The purpose of this study was to Identifying the impact of knowledge management on teamwork development at Boushehr (Province) Ports and Maritime Authority. The statistical population of this study is 610 people which are included all managers and employees who work as an official employee, contractual and direct contract agreements in Boushehr (Province) Ports and Maritime Authority and its subsidiary ports. This amount is calculated by using the formula of the Estimating the sample size (Kukran) with a volume of the statistical community level ensure 95% or probability of error 5%, Sample size of 236 patients.
After completion of data collection and removal of incomplete and unanswered questions, finally the description and statistical analysis work was performed on 236 questionnaires. Accordingly, questionnaires were re-numbered and informations regarding to each of them were encoded. Questions given codes were entered into the computer and they were analyzed in Windows by using a computer software package known as SPSS. In data analyzing, first by using descriptive statistics methods such as one dimentional tables each of distribution of frequency, percentage, average, standard deviation and diagram of the individual characteristics of the subjects as well as teamwork, knowledge management and each of its components are described in Boushehr (Province) Ports and Maritime Authority. In inferential statistics level, each of the research hypotheses was studied by using inferential statistics methods such as two variables (simple) regression analysis. Then, the relative impact of knowledge management aspects (dimension), together, on the dependent variable, means the level of teamwork among the staff of the Ports and Maritime Authority were examined in the stepwise Multivariate regression and the following results were obtained:
Multivariate regression results between knowledge management components and the rate of teamwork among the staff of Boushehr (Province) Ports and Maritime Authority showed that amoung knowledge management components, four components (technologies, acquisition of knowledge, culture and leadership) were entered into the regression equation and other components (the distribution of knowledge and knowledge management processes) were excluded from the regression equation. At First, the technology component has entered the equation and only 16.2% of the variance is explained the employee teamwork. On second step, leadership component entered into the regression equation and the 14.1% is added to the explanatory power of the model and it completed to the 30.3%. On third step, cultural component entered into the regression equation and the 3.4% is added to the explanatory power of the model and it completed to the 33.7%, and then knowledge acquisition component entered into the regression equation and it completed the explanatory power of the model to 35.6%. Beta coefficient presents a positive impact on each of these four components of knowledge management on teamwork level amongs Boushehr Ports and Maritime Authority’s staffs. Together, these four components have predicted 35.6% of the variance in the dependent variable which means the staff teamwork. So, amongs the six components of knowledge management, technology, leadership, culture and knowledge acquisition are considered the best predictor of employee teamwork.



Keyword(s): Knowledge Management, Teamwork, Boushehr (Province) Ports and Maritime Authority