Paper Information

Title: 

INVESTIGATION ON COMPARISON RATE OF POLLUTION AND LEFT ANTIBIOTICS WITHIN POULTRY CARCASS PROVIDED ON GARMSAR (1387-2008) SEYED

Type: POSTER
Author(s): NIKNAM S.M.*,MOHAMMADYAR L.,BEHESHTI F.,SEYEDI FAZL ELAHI S.S.
 
 *ISLAMIC AZAD UNIVERSITY GARMSAR BRANCH
 
Name of Seminar: IRANIAN CONGRESS OF PHYSIOLOGY AND PHARMACOLOGY
Type of Seminar:  CONGRESS
Sponsor:  PHYSIOLOGY AND PHARMACOLOGY SOCIETY, MASHHAD UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE
Date:  2009Volume 19
 
 
Abstract: 

As the left antibiotics on foods provide very strong destructive effects on consumers and fermentation industry. The quality control of foods in term of being vaccinated on antibiotics is a very essential application. Antibiotic inhibition zone can be known as most applicable and mostly applied used methods in terms of investigation. In this research 30 specimens of chicken breast muscles were provided and after extraction process, its natural antibiotic material within the specimens were became inactive and within Notrientagard environment in which the young Estaphilococos areous bacteria with specified purity degree were injected with total value of 0.01% material as point type model and after Ancobasion process, existence of core section of material with left antibiotic within it were investigated. By the end of research It was observed that only 2 specimens (6%) has the effect of antibiotic within their structure and the rest 94 %(28 specimens) were totally free of antibiotics. The above method is applicable for small research laboratories and the experimental results become more accurate by using more sensitive bacteria with different PH rate.

 
Keyword(s): ANTIBIOTIC, POULTRY CARCASS, , BACTERIA, CHICKEN BREAST MUSCLES
 
Yearly Visit 40   tarjomyar
 
Latest on Blog
Enter SID Blog