Click for new scientific resources and news about Corona[COVID-19]

Paper Information

Journal:   CO - OPERATION AND AGRICULTURE (TAAVON)   fall 2016 , Volume 5 , Number 19 #l00538; Page(s) 115 To 142.
 
Paper: 

Factors Influencing Farmer's Attitudes toward Cooperation and Teamwork in Jiroft Township

 
 
Author(s):  KARAMI A.*, ShahrokhiSardoo s.
 
* Department of Agricultural Economics, Yasouj University, Yasouj, Iran
 
Abstract: 
This study investigated farmer’ s attitudes toward the cooperation and teamwork in Jiroft Township. For conducting this research a survey method has been used. The research statistical population were the farmers in the central part of Jiroft (5936 farmers) who were selected by Kerjecie and Morgan random sampling Table and by the use of stratified sampling method 381 farmers were selected as the sample. The instrument for collecting data was a questionnaire that was made by the researchers. Internal consistency was gained by a pilot test. Cronbach's alpha of (0. 759 to 0. 874) was obtained. Statistical method such as cluster analysis test, one-sample t test, and independent-sample t test and discriminant analysis have been used. The research results showed that 43. 31 percent of respondents had positive attitude toward cooperation and teamwork. On the other hand, 56. 69 percent had negative attitude toward cooperation and teamwork. The discriminant analysis results showed that variables of efficiency, observation, awareness and recognition, general efficacy, tangible behavior control, self-esteem, mental norms, and education level were respectively the farmers’ attitude determinate toward cooperation and teamwork. Generally the research variables, the ability of determining had 51. 60 percent of the variance of attitude toward the cooperation and teamwork.
 
Keyword(s): Agriculture,Discriminant Analysis,Cooperation and Teamwork,Cluster Analysis,Jiroft Township
 
References: 
  • ندارد
 
  Persian Abstract Yearly Visit 51
 
Latest on Blog
Enter SID Blog