Paper Information

Journal:   IRANIAN JOURNAL OF ANIMAL SCIENCE (IRANIAN JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES)   WINTER 2016 , Volume 46 , Number 4; Page(s) 379 To 388.
 
Paper: 

PREDICTION THE METABOLIZABLE ENERGY OF MOST WHEAT CULTIVARS OF ALBORZ PROVINCE WITH A MULTIPLE REGRESSION EQUATION

 
 
Author(s):  NOORGHADIMI JAMSHID, MORAVEG HOSSEIN*, GHAZIANI FATEMEH, AKBARI RASOUL
 
* DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL SCIENCE, UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES, UNIVERSITY OF TEHRAN, KARAJ, IRAN
 
Abstract: 

This study was conducted to determine regression equations for the prediction metabolizable energy value corrected for zero nitrogen retention (AMEn) in 12 wheat cultivars (mahdavi, chamran, sabalan, sepahan, sivand, alamoot, sholeh, neishaboor, pishtaz, bahar, shiraz and shahpasand) Cultured in Alborz province of Iran. Chromic oxide marker bioassay was used to determine wheat cultivars nitrogen-corrected AME (AMEn) content for adult roosters. The experimental diets were composed of 40% of test sample and the remaining 60% was a combination of other ingredients held constant across diets. AMEn value of the test samples were calculated and related to their chemical composition by regression analysis with SPSS software. The result of multiple regression equations was shown that CF and Starch are the best factors for prediction of AMEn. The equation for prediction of AMEn based on chemical composition was:
AMEnwheat (Kcal/Kg of DM) = 69 STA - 1028 CF.

 
Keyword(s): APPARENT ENERGY, CHEMICAL ANALYSIS, CHROME OXIDE, FIBER, STARCH
 
References: 
  • ندارد
 
  Persian Abstract Yearly Visit 85
 
Latest on Blog
Enter SID Blog