Click for new scientific resources and news about Corona[COVID-19]

Paper Information

Journal:   URBAN MANAGEMENT   SUMMER 2016 , Volume 15 , Number 43; Page(s) 235 To 248.
 
Paper: 

INVESTIGATING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND PERFORMANCE OF ECONOMIC CENTERS, CASE STUDY: BANK PARSIAN

 
 
Author(s):  BEHRAD NIMA, MOZAFFARI MOHAMMAD MEHDI*
 
* MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT, FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IMAM KHOMEINI (RA), IRAN
 
Abstract: 

In the information and communication era, management information systems play an undeniable role in organizations. Bank Parsian is a Iranian banking and financial services company, which has a network of 273 banking branch, known as the largest Iranian private bank. This research examines the gaps in customer relationships systems in Bank Parsian based on characteristics of management information system and in this study tries to answer this question “is there a significant relationship between customer relationship management (CRM) information systems and performance of Bank Parsian? The study place is the territory between the employees of Parsian Bank in Tehran. The study was conducted for 6 months in 2015 and the population is consisted of all managers and experts. This study conducts in Parsian Bank, which the number of employed managers and experts about 168 people estimated. In this study, simple random sampling was used and sample size was determined using Cochran formula. The sample was calculated according to confidence level 95% and probability of error 5% and the population size was 168, the sample size is 117 people. The results showed there is a significant relationship between customer relationship management (CRM) information systems and internal performance and process performance and financial performance in Parsian Bank. As well as there is a significant relationship between customer relationship management (CRM) information systems and performance in Parsian Bank.

 
Keyword(s): PARSIAN BANK, MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INTERNAL PERFORMANCE, FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE, PROCESS PERFORMANCE, CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP SYSTEMS
 
 
References: 
  • Not Registered.
  •  
  •  
 
Citations: 
  • Not Registered.
 
+ Click to Cite.
APA: Copy

BEHRAD, N., & MOZAFFARI, M. (2016). INVESTIGATING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND PERFORMANCE OF ECONOMIC CENTERS, CASE STUDY: BANK PARSIAN. URBAN MANAGEMENT, 15(43), 235-248. https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=507585



Vancouver: Copy

BEHRAD NIMA, MOZAFFARI MOHAMMAD MEHDI. INVESTIGATING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND PERFORMANCE OF ECONOMIC CENTERS, CASE STUDY: BANK PARSIAN. URBAN MANAGEMENT. 2016 [cited 2021August05];15(43):235-248. Available from: https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=507585



IEEE: Copy

BEHRAD, N., MOZAFFARI, M., 2016. INVESTIGATING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND PERFORMANCE OF ECONOMIC CENTERS, CASE STUDY: BANK PARSIAN. URBAN MANAGEMENT, [online] 15(43), pp.235-248. Available: https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=507585.



 
  pdf-File
Yearly Visit 61
 
 
Latest on Blog
Enter SID Blog