Paper Information

Journal:   IRANIAN JOURNAL OF WOOD AND PAPER SCIENCE RESEARCH   2007 , Volume 22 , Number 1 (26); Page(s) 29 To 40.
 
Paper: 

THE STUDY OF FIBER FINES AND ITS EFFECTS ON OPTICAL AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIE OF NEWSPRINT PAPER FROM CMP PULP

 
 
Author(s):  NAZERI A.M.*, TALAEIPOUR M., MIRSHOKRAEI S.A.
 
* FACULTY OF NATURAL RESOURCES, TEHRAN AZAD UNIVERSITY, SCIENCE AND RESEARCH CAMPUS
 
Abstract: 

The present study deals with effects of CMP fines on optical and physical properties of newsprint papers, for which, different batches for CMP fines (0%, 10%. 20%. 30%) of totally 80% pulp is taken, Where the remaining 20% of imported long fiber pulp was taken as fixed amount.
The study focused on surving the effects of CMP fines on optical and physical properties of newsprint paper, after mixing the pulps and making the handsheets.
Generally, the results show the increase in CMP fine amount lead to increase, Air Resistance and Opacity and decrease Caliper and Roughness, Also that changes in CMP fines has no effect on Brightness.

 
Keyword(s): NEWSPRINT PAPER, FIBER FINES, CMP PULP, ROUGHNESS, OPCITY, OPTICAL PROPERTIES
 
References: 
  • ندارد
 
  Persian Abstract Yearly Visit 52
 
Latest on Blog
Enter SID Blog